Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by "Vinh Nguyen (vinguye2)" <vi...@cisco.com> on 2006/11/02 01:38:18 UTC

MUSE on Jboss?

Our project must be able to run on various platforms (WAS, Tomcat, WLS,
JBoss, etc).  Is MUSE supported on JBoss?  If so, I'd like to know if
anyone has successfully used MUSE in a JBoss application so far, and
what problems were encountered, if any.  Thanks!
-Vinh

Re: MUSE on Jboss?

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
JBoss defers to Axis 1.x for its SOAP support. I assume the Axis 2 works
on JBoss, which means that Muse works on JBoss. Just deploy the WAR in the
same way you deploy on Tomcat.

Also, we are providing a smaller deployment option in 2.1; it was
originally meant to enable constrained devices, but the code deploys on
any servlet container, so you can also use it on Tomcat/JBoss to get a
valid SOAP endpoint w/o Axis2. We have the code ready and when we've
finished our internal documentation/legal procedures (in the next week),
we'll commit it so you can try it out.

Dan

"Vinh Nguyen \(vinguye2\)" <vi...@cisco.com> wrote on 11/01/2006
07:38:18 PM: