Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by mechravi25 <me...@yahoo.co.in> on 2012/08/10 14:45:01 UTC

FieldCollapsing/Grouping

Hi,

I am planning to use Field Collapsing/Grouping feature in Solr 3.6.1
version. I found the details regarding the same from the solr wiki page.

I have a doubt regarding the same i.e. can we change the way, the groups are
formed. If so can you please guide me on the same?

I have a scenario where I need to group a field's value like below

For e.g. If I search for A|B|C  using grouping, I need to get groups formed
with results of A, A|B and A|B|C

Im not able to get a way for doing the above. So, Can anyone guide me on
this?

Thanks in advance