Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Bobur Umurzokov <bo...@api7.ai> on 2022/05/03 06:29:17 UTC

[New video tutorial] Centralized Authentication with Apache APISIX Plugins

Hi, Everyone

👉I am happy to share with you another video tutorial about  *Centralized
Authentication with Apache APISIX Plugins <https://youtu.be/kbELyQIXAsw>*
* (* https://youtu.be/kbELyQIXAsw <https://youtu.be/XK0xcui5BQU>*) * published
on YouTube😊

There is also a blog post version if you prefer to read it.

https://dev.to/bobur/centralized-authentication-with-apache-apisix-plugins-30fo
https://medium.com/apache-apisix/centralized-authentication-with-apache-apisix-plugins-7a9f8ba5fd80

Enjoy watching it and expect more video content in different features and
use-cases of Apache APISIX. If you find it helpful, you can just express
your love by putting *Like *just under the video😎. Also, feel free to
leave your comments.

Go with me on my journey from a beginner to an expert on Apache APISIX.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Bobur Umurzokov