Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Michael Semb Wever <mc...@apache.org> on 2021/04/13 11:24:21 UTC

Re: building trunk, and switching branches, with lib/ removed from trunk, and offline mode���

> Actually, I am not completely sure if Maven wrapper will play nicely
> with Ant stuff of yours as maybe it indeed looks for "mvn" on path and
> wrapper is invoked differently so it does not have to necessarily see
> it. I ll check it and let you know.

I misunderstood you Stefan.

If you would like to contribute a patch that replaces the three invocations of "`mvn` on the path", with a calls to `./.build/mvnw …` that would be appreciated, and indeed it would strength the build for machines that don't have maven installed.

https://github.com/apache/cassandra/blob/trunk/.build/build-resolver.xml#L137-L160

regards,
Mick

Re: building trunk, and switching branches, with lib/ removed from trunk, and offline mode…

Posted by Stefan Miklosovic <st...@instaclustr.com>.
Hi Mick,

it is here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-16597