Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ko...@brel.com on 2001/06/05 14:57:44 UTC

Re: R: the problem of

hi Gabriele Domenichini,Frans Thamura, Jaroslaw Kutylowksi, Azmir

Thank for your reply, and i found the way to solve my problem.
I have build a Cocoon1.8 process flow, but still don't know is it correct or not,
so really need you help for giving comment on the process flow.

You may view the process flow at :http://www.webappcabaret.com/mysoft/cocoon1.8/

Thank you.

Kok Choon.

E-mail: kokchoon@brel.com
Date: 06/05/01
Time: 20:57:44

This message was sent by Z-Mail Pro - from NetManage
NetManage - delivers Standards Based IntraNet Solutions