Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@progress.com> on 2008/12/01 17:58:18 UTC

Re: @MatrixParam anomoly - four test cases w/ code example

That's done on the trunk now.
I have to admit I remain pessimistic about the algorithm which leads to the following test passing so the work I've done is partial
in this regard - that is if a given path segment relies on a custom regular expression then the match will happen only if a given
custom expression allows for such a match. I'll relax this condition as necessary.
Basically, I think if a user explicitly requests no matrix parameters can be cariied with /base through, for ex,
@Path("{base:base&&[^;]}"), or a number of similar regular expressions, then the match should not happen

Thanks, Sergey

//Test #4 - change the @Path to be @Path("base/{tail}, then append
';matrixParam=ParamValue' to it.

// The following URL then does not match
".../base;matrixParam=ParamValue/beginTail"