Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ha...@tcs.com on 2006/08/16 15:17:28 UTC

[users@httpd] Bad Address in Apache - 1.3 for AIX - 5

Hi Friends ,

I am working with Apache 1.3.5 and IBA_AIX-5 , when I try to start Apache
, with Loading our module , it shows -

[Wed Aug 16 18:45:31 2006] [warn] module mod_findna.c is already added,
skipping
apachectlfinib start: httpd started

but actualy Apache is not started , in error logs I get -

Cannot load /home/findnaib/apache/apache-1.3.35/libexec/mod_findna.so into
server: Bad address

Can someone help me ???

Harshit Kumar Sharma
Tata Consultancy Services Limited