Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 刘成军 <li...@zqykj.com> on 2019/01/16 07:13:42 UTC

Help for build fail while bulk load hfile

Hi,
    When i build my cube, some time it comes with the following error:

    After i resume the job, it can works fine.

    Is anybody known the reason, and how can i solve the problem?

    My env:
        kylin 2.4.1
        Hadoop env: CDH 5.13(HBase 1.2.0-cdh5.13.0)
        kerberos: enabled

        kylin config:
            kylin.storage.hbase.compression-codec=none
            kylin.storage.hbase.region-cut-gb=5
            kylin.storage.hbase.max-region-count=5000

Best Regards
-----------------------------
刘成军(Gavin)
————————————————
手机:13913036255

回复:Help for build fail while bulk load hfile

Posted by 刘成军 <li...@zqykj.com>.
Thx,
    I will try it.

主 题:Re: Help for build fail while bulk load hfile

I'm not sure whether it is the same issue, but you can try to upgrade to 2.4.2 or above, see this issue:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-3613

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC