Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Stipe Tolj <to...@wapme-systems.de> on 2003/09/26 10:48:19 UTC

Incubator team interaction

Hi folks,

I have asked Ken to have a look on the IRC #kannel session logs for
our internal discussion if we consider joining the ASF.

Kannel developers had some concerns and I'd like to invite people to
have a more interactive discussion on certain issues.

AFAIK, you guys are sometimesin IRC #apache-incubator at freenode.net.
Is there a time frame we could use to have a couple of you talking to
our Kannel folks?!

Stipe

tolj@wapme-systems.de
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: info@wapme-systems.de
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de

Re: Incubator team interaction

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
Stipe Tolj wrote:

> I have asked Ken to have a look on the IRC #kannel session logs for
> our internal discussion if we consider joining the ASF.

you want to post that url here for others to review?

> Kannel developers had some concerns and I'd like to invite people to
> have a more interactive discussion on certain issues.
>
> AFAIK, you guys are sometimesin IRC #apache-incubator at freenode.net.
> Is there a time frame we could use to have a couple of you talking to
> our Kannel folks?!

weekdays are better than weekends for me.  tuesdays and fridays at
11h00 e*t are not good.  otherwise there's a possibility. :-)
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"