Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Oscar Castaneda <os...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/11 19:40:21 UTC

Re: Android good and bad news

Hi Luciano,

Please let me know how I can help. I'd like to resume my efforts with the
progress you guys have made.

--
best,
-oscar

Oscar Castañeda

Re: Android good and bad news

Posted by Oscar Castaneda <os...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Luciano. It's great progress! Unfortunately for me it took a
while...but I started testing again, as you'll see in the another thread.
Hopefully I'll make some progress in getting the SCA runtime working on top
of Android.

--
best,
-oscar