Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com> on 2015/05/08 16:03:48 UTC

[Question] Updating artifacts in runtime

Hi Devs,

I have documented how to update artifacts in runtime. Can an application
policy be updated in run-time by adding a new network partition?

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Updating+Artifacts+that+Correspond+to+a+Deployed+Application

Regards,
Mariangela

*--*
*Mariangela Hills*
PMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos
Senior Technical Writer
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware.
w: http://wso2.com

Re: [Question] Updating artifacts in runtime

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi Mari,

We cannot add a network partition into the application run time. So we
cannot add those to deployment policy or application policy if the
associated application is already in deployed state.

Thanks.

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 7:33 PM, Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> I have documented how to update artifacts in runtime. Can an application
> policy be updated in run-time by adding a new network partition?
>
> [1]
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Updating+Artifacts+that+Correspond+to+a+Deployed+Application
>
> Regards,
> Mariangela
>

> *--*
> *Mariangela Hills*
> PMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos
> Senior Technical Writer
> WSO2, Inc.
> lean.enterprise.middleware.
> w: http://wso2.com

Lahiru Sandaruwan
Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
Senior Software Engineer,
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

phone: +94773325954