Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Daniel Becker <db...@apache.org> on 2022/12/08 12:28:34 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] 4.2.0 release candidate 1

Hi all,

The vote for Impala 4.2.0 has been open for more than 72 hours (weekends and
holidays excluded):
https://lists.apache.org/thread/4dqvwbzg1wthtsnr4st4n3gdqpnxhnt8

The vote has passed with the following tally:
+1 (binding):
Quanlong Huang
Gabor Kaszab
Joe McDonnell
Laszlo Gaal

+1 (non-binding):
Baike Xia
Riza Suminto
Wenzhe Zhou
Gergely Fürnstáhl

0: None
-1: None

Thanks for all the testing. I will now go forward with the rest of release
creation.

Thanks,
Daniel