Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by Ken McWilliams <ke...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/17 20:28:46 UTC

Broken Links

Last time I found a broken link on the tiles site I was asked to file
a bug request and the issue was fixed. Recently there seems to be a
lot more.

Here is just one page:

http://tiles.apache.org/2.2/framework/tiles-servlet-wildcard/index.html
for which I wanted the Taglib Reference.
The left menu:
First two links work, all following links until the "Project
Documentation" section are broken.

I did find what I needed here:
http://tiles.apache.org/2.2/framework/tiles-jsp/tagreference.html

It really isn't a big deal, I've always found the information I've
needed, so kudos.  A little clean up would improve user experience.

Re: Broken Links

Posted by Nicolas LE BAS <ma...@nlebas.net>.
Hi,

Indeed the documentation is maintained in maven alongside the code, and
a bug report in Jira is the best way to make sure we don't forget about it.

Concerning the links you mention: no information is missing, those links
are just out of place duplicates. But I agree a cleanup is needed.

Nick.