Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com> on 2006/03/13 08:02:25 UTC

[RESULT] Request graduation from Incubator as Apache Jackrabbit TLP

On Mar 8, 2006, at 5:16 PM, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> With my Incubator PMC/Mentor hat on, I believe that the Jackrabbit
> podling has accomplished all of the tasks and created the community
> necessary to stand on its own as an Apache top-level project (TLP).
> I am therefore calling a vote of the Jackrabbit committers to
> determine if the project as a whole agrees.

I received the following votes:

Committers
   +1  Roy T. Fielding
   +1  Stefan Guggisberg
   +1  Serge Huber
   +1  Stefano Mazzocchi  (requested emeritus status)
   +1  Felix Meschberger
   +1  Brian Moseley
   +1  David Nuescheler
       Dominique Pfister
   +1  Peeter Piegaze
   +1  Edgar Poce
       Gianugo Rabellino  (requested emeritus status)
       Tim Reilly         (requested emeritus status)
   +1  Marcel Reutegger
       Paul Russell
   +1  Andrew Savory      (requested emeritus status)
   +1  Angela Schreiber
   +1  Tobias Strasser
       Sylvain Wallez
   +1  Jukka Zitting

Non-binding
   +1  Chandresh Turakhia
   +1  Helio
   +1  Michael Singer

The vote has passed, so I will request graduation.

....Roy