Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Max Cooper <ma...@maxcooper.com> on 2006/11/07 06:34:36 UTC

Re: Why don't Overriding the default destination directory of a web resource?

Why don't you just put the files in src/webapp/WEB-INF/app, instead of
src/config/app? That would solve your problem, with a minimum of fuss.

-Max

Posted by jiangshachina <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi Max,
You pointed out the very point :D
But I think requirements are various.

Regardless of the "strange" requirement, we shall view the problem as a
trouble a user encountered.
And I think the trouble is very strange.
Although finally the trouble due to myself(but Maven, I'm sure of that), I
wish other friends can help me.
That helps Maven and other friends, too.
Thanks!

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang