Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Pi...@progi-ouest.fr on 2002/03/27 14:35:12 UTC

Réf. : RE: Réf. : RE: local-portlets.xreg not recognized

I'm using tomcat 3.3a and jetspeed 1.3a2 too.
I made the simple test :
- edit a .xreg from jetspeed/conf directory and comment a portlet
- stop tomcat
the updated file loses its changes.

I have not understood when you talked about an interface to edit .xreg

Is your tomcat working like mine?
I can modify .xreg while tomcat is runing. I just have to delete and add
again a portlet with the interface to update it! And changes aren't lost
when i stop and restart tomcat!
i'm using tomcat 3.3a and jetspeed 1.3a2.

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
PierreBESSON@progi-ouest.fr wrote:

 > I'm using tomcat 3.3a and jetspeed 1.3a2 too. I made the simple test
 >  : - edit a .xreg from jetspeed/conf directory and comment a portlet

WAIT  3 minutes.  This is a well discussed behavior of jetspeed.  For an
explanation,  search the mailing list (http://www.mail-archive.com).

 > - stop tomcat the updated file loses its changes.
 >
 > I have not understood when you talked about an interface to edit
 > .xreg

Paul Spencer