Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dhandapani Ponnurangam <in...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/19 15:09:36 UTC

Servlet class doesnt load my gwt-dev-windows.jar, gwt-user.jar

Hi all,

Am using J2EE 1.5, Servlet 2.4, JSP 2.0 and am trying to plugin GWT into
Struts 2.0

I find my gwt jars not loaded due to some reason and following is the error
message i get

INFO:
validateJarFile(C:\Netbeans\StrutsWithGWT2Tomcat\build\web\WEB-INF\lib\gwt-dev-windows.jar)
- jar not loaded. See Servlet Spec 2.3, section 9.7.2. Offending class:
javax/servlet/Servlet.class
Jun 19, 2008 6:05:49 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
validateJarFile

Can somebody throw light on this?

Thanks,
Dhandapani

Re: Servlet class doesnt load my gwt-dev-windows.jar, gwt-user.jar

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <ni...@gmail.com>.
The error message is pretty descriptive. A good start would be to
check out section 9.7.2 of the servlet 2.3 spec [1]. I would also try
to open the jar file and see what kind of classses are inside it.

Nils-H

[1] - http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr053/index.html

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
Not an struts question, but, did you check that section of the spec?

musachy