Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Nick Lothian <nl...@essential.com.au> on 2003/12/08 23:29:11 UTC

[Patch] Pluto Logging

I noticed this is still on the to-do list.

Do I need to do anything else to get this committed?

Posted by Michael Blum <bl...@apache.org>.
Nick, I am going to commit your patches on behalf of you. In between  I
have managed  the  integration of the patches in my local environment.
You have not provided with the patches any new property file for the
enabling/configuration of logging. Are no new properties needed for the
configuration of the new logging service implementation?

Michael