Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dini Omar <zi...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/24 11:47:13 UTC

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Couldn't find repository location 'repository'

Hi all,

I am trying to engage the rampart module but for some reason it is not being
found. Here is the directory structure that i have (src is the project root)

/src/com.alp.ccs21.soapgw.gw
/src/lib
/src/repository/modules/rampart-1.3.mar

And here is the code to engage rampart

ConfigurationContext ctx =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("repository",
null);

As the "repository" directoy is in the same folder as the project root, i
was expecting it to be found  but i am getting this error.

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Couldn't find repository location 'repository'
    at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.FileSystemConfigurator.<init>(FileSystemConfigurator.java:67)
    at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:180)
    at com.alp.ccs21.soapgw.gw.ToDHLCli.readFiles(ToDHLCli.java:399)

I am doing this wrong?

Thanks

Re: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Couldn't find repository location 'repository'

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Dini Omar wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to engage the rampart module but for some reason it is not
> being found. Here is the directory structure that i have (src is the
> project root)
>
> /src/com.alp.ccs21.soapgw.gw <http://com.alp.ccs21.soapgw.gw>
> /src/lib
> /src/repository/modules/rampart-1.3.mar
>
> And here is the code to engage rampart
>
> ConfigurationContext ctx =
> ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("repository",
> null);
>
> As the "repository" directoy is in the same folder as the project
> root, i was expecting it to be found  but i am getting this error.
>

> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Couldn't find repository location 'repository'
>     at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.FileSystemConfigurator.<init>(FileSystemConfigurator.java:67)
>     at
> org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:180)
>     at com.alp.ccs21.soapgw.gw.ToDHLCli.readFiles(ToDHLCli.java:399)
>

> I am doing this wrong?

Try giving the full path.

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe

http://people.apache.org/~samisa/

Re: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Couldn't find repository location 'repository'

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Dini Omar wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to engage the rampart module but for some reason it is not
> being found. Here is the directory structure that i have (src is the
> project root)
>
> /src/com.alp.ccs21.soapgw.gw <http://com.alp.ccs21.soapgw.gw>
> /src/lib
> /src/repository/modules/rampart-1.3.mar
>
> And here is the code to engage rampart
>
> ConfigurationContext ctx =
> ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("repository",
> null);
>
> As the "repository" directoy is in the same folder as the project
> root, i was expecting it to be found  but i am getting this error.
>

> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Couldn't find repository location 'repository'
>     at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.FileSystemConfigurator.<init>(FileSystemConfigurator.java:67)
>     at
> org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:180)
>     at com.alp.ccs21.soapgw.gw.ToDHLCli.readFiles(ToDHLCli.java:399)
>

> I am doing this wrong?

Try giving the full path.

Samisa...

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Dini Omar wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to engage the rampart module but for some reason it is not
> being found. Here is the directory structure that i have (src is the
> project root)
>
> /src/com.alp.ccs21.soapgw.gw <http://com.alp.ccs21.soapgw.gw>
> /src/lib
> /src/repository/modules/rampart-1.3.mar
>
> And here is the code to engage rampart
>
> ConfigurationContext ctx =
> ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("repository",
> null);
>
> As the "repository" directoy is in the same folder as the project
> root, i was expecting it to be found  but i am getting this error.
>

> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Couldn't find repository location 'repository'
>     at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.FileSystemConfigurator.<init>(FileSystemConfigurator.java:67)
>     at
> org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:180)
>     at com.alp.ccs21.soapgw.gw.ToDHLCli.readFiles(ToDHLCli.java:399)
>

> I am doing this wrong?

Try giving the full path.

Samisa...