Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bram <br...@info.nl> on 2000/11/29 18:55:39 UTC

struts-config_1_0.dtd

Hi guys,

I have just updated struts from the 0.5 to the (beta) 1.0 version(latest build) and noticed a nagging "bug", if it is one.
In the struts-config_1_0.dtd there is the element decleration for the "root" element:
<!ELEMENT struts-config (data-source, form-beans?, global-forwards?, action-mappings?)>

I noticed that the <data-source> element is required, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this optional?
like <!ELEMENT struts-config (data-source?, form-beans?, global-forwards?, action-mappings?)>

Greetz Bram

ps since the "patch" the example kind of works, no more parsing errors