Posted to users@camel.apache.org by diwakar <di...@nsn.com> on 2011/12/09 19:40:52 UTC

Getting Files via FTP on demand

Hi,

          We need to get the FTP files on demand. I checked
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Event-driven-FTP-consumer-td3376242.html
and https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-3655.
         Is something like this expected to work:
	    from("timer:myTimerEvent?fixedRate=true&period=100000")
			.to("ftp://test@localhost/?password=test&binary=true").
				to("file://target/test-reports");

With Best Regards,
Diwakar

Re: Getting Files via FTP on demand

Posted by diwakar <di...@nsn.com>.
Hi,

                 Following seems to work. But only once and not triggering
every 20 seconds.
	    from("timer:myTimerEvent?fixedRate=true&period=20000")
			.pollEnrich("ftp://test@localhost/?password=test&binary=true").
				to("file://target/test-reports");

With Best Regards,
Diwakar