Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2011/09/16 16:23:21 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles set release 2011-09-12

Hi all,

the vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Freeman Fang, Dan Kulp, Rob Davies, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (non-binding): Ioannis Canellos, Claus Ibsen

I'm promoting the artifacts on the Maven Central repo.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB

--