Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Daniel Nguyen <DN...@stewart.com> on 2006/02/16 21:42:18 UTC

Need help with ViewVC (aka ViewCVS)

Hi all,

I've downloaded and starting to read the Install file to try to figure
out how to get ViewVC to work on my windows machine.  The document seems
to gear toward unix environment.  Can someone help me get this thing
running on my window machine?  Any help or information is great
appreciated.

Thanks,

Daniel

Re: Need help with ViewVC (aka ViewCVS)

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 2/16/06, Daniel Nguyen <DN...@stewart.com> wrote:

> I've downloaded and starting to read the Install file to try to figure out
> how to get ViewVC to work on my windows machine.  The document seems to gear
> toward unix environment.  Can someone help me get this thing running on my
> window machine?  Any help or information is great appreciated.

You would probably have better luck asking this question on the viewvc
mailing lists.  users@viewvc.tigris.org sounds like the correct place
to ask such a question.

-garrett