Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@periapt.com> on 2000/09/06 11:22:36 UTC

New version

Hi,

I moved the jakarta-velocity module to jakarta-velocity-0.1.
There is a new jakarta-velocity module in CVS now.

This is pretty much a rewrite of the grammar, and
I've tried to cleanly structure the directories.
I've also tried to provide an abstraction to
any of the different parser generators and
their respective tools with the Processor
interface.

I need another day to clean things up. The
test.sh file in the examples directory works.
I broke the setting of properties in the
visitor. I will fix that tomorrow. And I was
playing around with using #begin/#end so
that's the parser that's in there right now.

Feel free to poke around :-)

jvz.

--

Jason van Zyl