Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Felix von Zadow <Fe...@mgm-tp.com> on 2017/03/03 08:50:09 UTC

nutch-site.xml: Overwrite setting from nutch-default.xml with ""

Hi!

Is there a way to un-set a setting defined in nutch-default.xml without touching nutch-default.xml, but by somehow overwriting it with null in nutch-site.xml?

I've tried to set
but that will just keep the default value.

Thanks!
Felix

AW: nutch-site.xml: Overwrite setting from nutch-default.xml with ""

Posted by Felix von Zadow <Fe...@mgm-tp.com>.
Thanks,

Re: nutch-site.xml: Overwrite setting from nutch-default.xml with ""

Posted by lsroudi abdel <ls...@gmail.com>.
hi,