Posted to user@struts.apache.org by kls_kumar <sa...@geind.ge.com> on 2003/05/21 18:48:22 UTC

Missing configuration resource for path /WEB-INF/struts-config.xml

Hi All,

   I am trying to deploy a sample Struts Application on WAS3.5.2 and
getting the following Error.

 Missing configuration resource for path /WEB-INF/struts-config.xml

  I have placed the WEB-INF folder which has the following XML files

   struts-config.xml, action.xml, database.xml and web.xml

  in both web and servlets folders..

  In WAS3.5.2 when we create a Web App using the Admin Console the
Document root by default points to web and the CLASSPATH points to
the Servlets folder..

  Pls let me know how to resolve this issue..

Thanks in Advance
Sateesh

Re: Missing configuration resource for path /WEB-INF/struts-config.xml

Posted by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
Hello Sateesh,
you should check the directory structure of other deployed web-apps in
WAS. Generally speaking (for tomcat and weblogic) the struts-config.xml
should be found in the WEB-INF directory, where the web.xml is for that
web-app.

Adam