Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by "jiny.li" <ji...@foxmail.com> on 2022/06/18 12:34:30 UTC

[DISCUSS] DolphinScheduler 2.0.6 release on 5th July

Hey guys, We plan to release DolphinScheduler 2.0.6 on 5th July, 2.0.6 mainly try to fix some bugs of 2.0.5. We will test and do bugfix until 30th June.
In the next two days, I will submit a big PR to fix the bugs we have found
Currently, we will add issues later when we find others in the link
https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A2.0.6
If you have other issues want to fix 2.0.6, please let us know in this mail thread ---- Best Wish — Jiny Lee

Re: [DISCUSS] DolphinScheduler 2.0.6 release on 5th July

Posted by Eric Gao <er...@gmail.com>.
Hello, Jiny

Glad to hear that we have version 2.0.6 coming. May I ask whether we will
have another 2.x version following 2.0.6 or 2.0.6 will be the last 2.x
version?

Thanks!

--
Best Regards