Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Mix Nin <pi...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/05 16:16:04 UTC

Transpose values of a column

Hi

I have data in a file as follows . There are 3 columns separated by
semicolon(;). Each column would have multiple values separated by comma
(,).

11,22,33;144,244,344;yny;

I need output data in below format. It is like transposing  values of each
column.

11 144 y
22 244 n
33 344 y

Can we write map reduce program to achieve this. Could you help on the code
on how to write.

Thanks

Re: Transpose values of a column

Posted by Mix Nin <pi...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, Can we write a PIG script to achieve this. Could you help on the
code on how to write.