Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Erdem erdfem <er...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/18 13:53:50 UTC

Pattern change on runtime

Hi,

I want to know, can we change the pattern on runtime?

I've read on stackoverflow "at the moment flink does not support". Does it
change?

Re: Pattern change on runtime

Posted by Erdem erdfem <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aljoscha,

Thank you for information

24 Eki 2017 17:32 tarihinde "Aljoscha Krettek" <al...@apache.org> yazdı:

Hi,

Yes, currently the pattern of a CEP operator cannot be changed. You could
manually implement this by using a ConnectedStream with a CoProcessFunction
where the first input carries events and the second input carries commands
that change the patterns that you monitor.

Best,
Aljoscha

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Hi,