Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at> on 2007/05/21 00:31:46 UTC

Fulcrum Security is broken .... anyone

Hi folks,

I try to fix the build problems and got a little bit stuck on the
Fulcrum Security - it seems the Torque part did not survive
code-wrestling - anyone out there to take care of his/her work. IMO the
SQL script parser of Hsql    DB.java is broken. And yes, I can help with
parsing SQL scripts since I implemented something similiar for a
customer and messed up big time .... :-(

Another point worth mentioning is that Fulcrum is mainly JDK 1.4 but a
few "unwanted" JDK 1.5 dependencies were also added to HsqlDB.java ...
some URI/URL handling

Okay, apart from the Fulcrum Security the build should work now and this
puts me into the position of uploading a new site documentation ....

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl