Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/27 05:25:40 UTC

couchack

Hi devs,

Who is coming to the couchack? Can we hope to have a meeting between
most devs online this year?

- benoit

Re: couchack

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 10:22 AM, Klaus Trainer <kl...@posteo.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I assume you mean the CouchHack before CouchConf in Berlin on November
> 5-6.

Yes the couchack before the couchbase conf. That's one indeed.

> I'll be there, but not before 4pm on Saturday.

Probably the same since I will be at Erlang User Conf too. I just
hesitate to go to berlin though, I was expecting we could organize
some discussion between couch core devs and i've a busy november.

> Also, see you in Stockholm!

See you there :)

- benoit

Re: couchack

Posted by Klaus Trainer <kl...@posteo.de>.
Hello,

I assume you mean the CouchHack before CouchConf in Berlin on November
5-6.

I'll be there, but not before 4pm on Saturday.

Also, see you in Stockholm!

- Klaus

Re: couchack

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On Oct 27, 2011, at 05:25 , Benoit Chesneau wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> Who is coming to the couchack? Can we hope to have a meeting between
> most devs online this year?

I'll be there* :)

* http://www.couchhack.org/

Cheers
Jan

Re: couchack

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <da...@muse.net.nz>.
On 27 October 2011 05:25, Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> Who is coming to the couchack? Can we hope to have a meeting between
> most devs online this year?
>
> - benoit

I'll be there round midday Saturday.

Also I am still looking for somewhere to stay, reply offlist if you
can help. I'm happy to couchsurf & contribute, or if you've got a
hotel to recommend that's great too.

A+
Dave