Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net> on 2011/09/01 10:44:13 UTC

Re: Ear packaging plugin acting different when run from different levels of project

The reason is that when you only build earPack Maven tries to fetch
the deps for the repository. But you don't have web and ejbs there as
you haven't executed "mvn install".
But when you build the entire multimodule build, Maven looks in the
"reactor" (the current build context sort of) and can find the
artifacts as they are built in the same build.

/Anders

Posted by musixianxon <mu...@yahoo.com>.
can u help me with this error?please thanks in advance

[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

No versions are present in the repository for the artifact with a range
[2.1,)commons-collections:commons-collections:jar:null

from the specified remote repositories:
  codehaus.org (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
  jaspersoft (http://www.jasperforge.org/maven2)

Path to dependency:
        1)
org.codehaus.mojo:jasperreports-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:1.0-beta-2
        2) jasperreports:jasperreports:jar:3.1.0

Re: Ear packaging plugin acting different when run from different levels of project

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Paste? I typed that character by character...:-)

/Anders (mobile)

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.