Posted to bluesky-user@incubator.apache.org by Suresh Rajagopal <su...@newconceptict.com> on 2009/09/12 07:21:10 UTC

Support For Shortcut Creation (NCTeacher,Student)

Dear Blue sky Support Team,

How to create short cut for NCteacher,Student in my root login desktop, When
am click on that icon Teacher clients wants to run. i tried sh file type
there i written commands to NCTeacher client, when am click that icon
nothing is happening, can you please give me idea how to create desktop
short cuts of real class system.

Regards
--
Suresh | Senior Programmer,
The ICT and Web Group | New Concept Information Systems Pvt. Ltd | New

Re: Support For Shortcut Creation (NCTeacher,Student)

Posted by Suresh Rajagopal <su...@newconceptict.com>.
No Problem, I got a solutio