Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by fr...@pacbell.net on 2005/11/17 01:01:33 UTC

problem with Tomahawk column

Hi,
     I am using the Tomahawk :column tag with the Tomahawk :dataTable.
I am setting the classes for the header and footer in the facets, but I get:

javax.faces.FacesException: /test.jsp(13,5) Unable to find setter method for
attribute: footerstyleClass

org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(Servl
etExternalContextImpl.java:421)

org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspViewHandlerImpl.renderView(JspViewHand
lerImpl.java:234)

org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:352)
	javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:107)
	com.parvia.security.SessionFilter.doFilter(SessionFilter.java:41)

the page is:

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk" prefix="t"%>

<f:view>
		<head>
			<t:stylesheet path="/test.css"/>
		</head>
			<h:form id="test">
				<t:dataTable id="data"
value="#{testHandler.lines}" var="line" width="100%">
					<t:column headerstyleClass="head1"
footerstyleClass="foot1">
						<f:facet name="header">
							<f:verbatim
escape="false">head 1</f:verbatim>
						</f:facet>
						<f:facet name="footer">
							<f:verbatim
escape="false">foot 1</f:verbatim>
						</f:facet>
						<h:outputText
value="#{lines.col1}" />
					</t:column>
					<t:column headerstyleClass="head2"
footerstyleClass="foot2">
						<f:facet name="header">
							<f:verbatim
escape="false">head 2</f:verbatim>
						</f:facet>
						<f:facet name="footer">
							<f:verbatim
escape="false">foot 2</f:verbatim>
						</f:facet>
						<h:outputText
value="#{lines.col2}" />
					</t:column>
				</t:dataTable>
			</h:form>
</f:view>

Have I done something wrong, or have I found a bug?
Thanks,
Lance

Re: problem with Tomahawk column

Posted by Mathias Brökelmann <mb...@googlemail.com>.