Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Bo Jensen <db...@elektronik.dk> on 2003/06/08 17:10:20 UTC

Something works, but why?

Apache2 Tomcat5 mod_jk2

Apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
<VirtualHost *>
    ServerName www.customer1.it
    DocumentRoot /home/dbj/httpd/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.2/webapps
    ErrorLog logs/cust1-errorlog
    <Location "/">
        JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8009
    </Location>
</VirtualHost>

Apache2/conf/workers2.properties Here am I showing everything:

[config:]
file=${serverRoot}/conf/workers2.properties
debug=0
debugEnv=0

[shm:]
info=Scoreboard. Required for reconfiguration and status with multiprocess
servers
file=${serverRoot}/logs/jk2.shm
size=1000000
debug=0
disabled=0

[workerEnv:]
info=Global server options
timing=1
debug=0

[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
info=Ajp13 forwarding over socket
debug=0
tomcatId=localhost:8009

[worker.jni:onStartup]
info=Command to be executed by the VM on startup. This one will start tomcat.
class=org/apache/jk/apr/TomcatStarter
ARG=start
# For Tomcat 5 use the 'stard' for startup argument
# ARG=stard
disabled=1
stdout=${serverRoot}/logs/stdout.log
stderr=${serverRoot}/logs/stderr.log

[worker.jni:onShutdown]
info=Command to be executed by the VM on shutdown. This one will stop tomcat.
class=org/apache/jk/apr/TomcatStarter
ARG=stop
disabled=1

[uri:/servlet/*]