Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jerry <lo...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/12 11:32:03 UTC

Question: How to add new issue tracker report for maven-changes-plugin

Hi,

I am now using Maven as my new project's build process tool.

My company is using an issue tracker application which is not support by
maven-changes-plugin.
But I really want to use maven-changes-plugin to generate issue list.

Could any people familiar with maven-change-plugin give me some clues on how
to add new support
into maven-changes-plugin so that it could collect issue list from my
company's issue tracker
application/database?

Thank you very much!

--
----- Jerry

Re: Question: How to add new issue tracker report for maven-changes-plugin

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
On 2010-04-12 11:32, Jerry wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am now using Maven as my new project's build process tool.
>
> My company is using an issue tracker application which is not support by
> maven-changes-plugin.
> But I really want to use maven-changes-plugin to generate issue list.
>
> Could any people familiar with maven-change-plugin give me some clues on how
> to add new support
> into maven-changes-plugin so that it could collect issue list from my
> company's issue tracker
> application/database?

There is currently no abstraction layer for communicating with an issue
system. If you still want to implement one you can have a look at the
JIRA- and Track-report mojos for hints and tips.

Please check in JIRA [1] to see if there already is an issue for your
issue tracker. Otherwise please create one and mark it with the
component "other issue-trackers".

[1]
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+MCHANGES+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+component+%3D+%22other+issue-trackers%22+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide

--