Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/26 01:55:22 UTC

Some refactoring in Shared

Hi guys,

today, I have done some refactoring (not committed yet) :
- I removed all the refrerences to javax.naming.ldap.Control, and
substitute them with our own implementation of Control. Something we
wanted to do for years...
- I also created a shared-ldif sub-project, to get shared-ldap smaller
- I also have done some cleanup in many pom.xml (namelu, replaced the
${pom.version} by ${version}, and also replaced the
org.apache.directory.server groupId by ${groupId})

It seems to be ok, except that I ave some issues with PSearch, but I
will investigate that tomorrow.

Expect more refactoring once that will be done and committed :)

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com