Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by msaunier <ms...@citya.com> on 2018/05/17 09:03:38 UTC

Used debug log level on the interface

Hello,

On solrCloud interface, I don't have with solr4j the info and debug level on
the console. In < level > I have add my URP with INFO param and DEBUG param
but never of the two work. I have just WARN and ERROR log on the interface.

Have an idea ?

Thanks you,

Re: Used debug log level on the interface

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.
On 5/17/2018 3:03 AM, msaunier wrote:
> On solrCloud interface, I don't have with solr4j the info and debug level on
> the console. In < level > I have add my URP with INFO param and DEBUG param
> but never of the two work. I have just WARN and ERROR log on the interface.

The admin UI won't show anything lower than WARN.  I know there's a way
to make it show lower levels, but a server that's got any traffic logs a
LOT at the INFO level, so much so that the auto-refresh in the admin UI
would make it very difficult to actually look at the logs.

You will find lower levels like INFO and DEBUG in the actual logfile --
solr.log.

Thanks,
Shawn