Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by new2JM <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/02 21:36:12 UTC

how to achieve to do login and logout only once?

Hi., I am a new uesr of JMeter. I have the following question. how can I use
controllers to acheive the following with my Jmeter script?
-- Login to application Once
-- Run multimple itarations (Loop Count)
-- Logout after the completion of iterations (only once)

I figured out that using "once Only Controller" we can acheive "login only
once" but how do we achieve "log out " once only at the end of the test?

Any help is highly appriciated.

Re: how to achieve to do login and logout only once?

Posted by new2JM <ku...@yahoo.com>.
That helped.. Thanks for quick reply

Re: how to achieve to do login and logout only once?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 02/05/06, new2JM <ku...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi., I am a new uesr of JMeter. I have the following question. how can I use
> controllers to acheive the following with my Jmeter script?
> -- Login to application Once
> -- Run multimple itarations (Loop Count)
> -- Logout after the completion of iterations (only once)
>
> I figured out that using "once Only Controller" we can acheive "login only
> once" but how do we achieve "log out " once only at the end of the test?

Yes, that's a bit of a nuisance, but there's an easy work-round:

Thread Group
+ Loop Controller (Loop count)
+ + Your samples
+ Logout