Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "E. Laverdiere" <et...@sympatico.ca> on 2002/08/07 18:17:04 UTC

Oreilly's book

Hi all,

Does anyone has acces to "the missing chapters", or the final version of the
Oreilly's book that can be found
http://www.theserverside.com/resources/strutsreview.jsp?

Just curious and looking foward to finish it, I will by the book anyway in
2-3 months.

Regards,

Etienne.

RE: Oreilly's book

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.
Chuck was not able to finish all the chapters.  It was a tight schedule, but
I'm sure he will follow up with the proposed topics in (hopefully) another
book.  Let's also hope that he lets up review that one as well.

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta