Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by PeterNilsson <pe...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/22 09:58:42 UTC

Deploying pdb files

Hi,

We are generating pdb files by configuring the compile plugin with
<isDebug>true</isDebug>.
However, we would like to deploy the pdb files to our repository as well.

I have tried using the attach-artifact goal of the build-helper-maven-plugin
to add the pdb file as an artifact but it seems like the nmaven install and
deploy plugins ignore the attached artifacts.

Is this a known problem? I couldn't find anything in JIRA.

Or is there another way of deploying the pdb files?

    TIA,

    Peter

Re: Deploying pdb files

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.
Now that we are working on the new compiler execution classes, this may be
something that we may want to pick back up early: deploying of pdb files.

Shane

Re: Deploying pdb files

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.