Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Av...@dresdner-bank.com on 2000/11/10 12:49:57 UTC

RE: Task for JSP compilation

Conor,

i believe you had checked this task in. however, i dont find it in 1.2.
(either in src or docs, so i dont suppose its in optional.jar) Is it
available in the nightly snapshots?

I've just emerged from being terribly snowed in (my project with all those
jsp's needing compiling is almost over :) so was looking towards fixing some
of the issues still in the task (sometimes it shows the wrong file being
compiled , for eg).

And hopefully to contribute a bit more to Ant.

Cheers
-
Avik