Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Manfred Moser <ma...@mosabuam.com> on 2009/11/10 17:01:23 UTC

Help to get Android artifacts to be published to Maven central repository

As a Maven and Android user and committer with the Maven Android
plugin I have created a feature request on google code to get the
android jar into the maven central repository.

More technical details are with the bugreport: http://bit.ly/1HoyoZ

If you are a Android or Maven user I would urge you to star the issue,
comment on it and or twitter about this.

Getting good maven support for android would be very helpful for
continuous integration builds of Android project using Maven and allow
developers to take advantage of the many other features of Maven
improving the quality of their project.

Please help us to spread the word.

Thanks

manfred
--
Manfred Moser
Founder Vancouver Island Java User Group