Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Martin Strand <do...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/05 03:45:20 UTC

ComponentBeginRenderListener?

Hi guys.
I want to initialize some stuff before a certain component renders, but
there's no ComponentBeginRenderListener.
What alternatives do I have? I don't want to use pageBeginRender, because
that gets invoked regardless of whether the component is used on the page
or not (perhaps it's in an @If block) :\

Martin

Re: ComponentBeginRenderListener?

Posted by Martin Strand <do...@gmail.com>.