Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Boris Unckel <bo...@gmx.net> on 2005/03/17 22:16:30 UTC

Read, Think, Write - Sorry (was: Ugli as super adaptor)

Hello,

I apologize for not reading the archives before I posted idea and code.
Now I know better and next time I will do a research before
posting heavily discussed[1] (and not wanted) stuff.
Second thing I learned is to open a bugzilla and refer to it.

I did not want to waste your time.

Regards
Boris

[1]
http://mail-archives.eu.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-commons-dev/200412.mbox/%3cOFFEF67FC7.0640A817-ON86256F65.006D58CF-86256F65.006FD2FE@us.ibm.com%3e

RE: Read, Think, Write - Sorry (was: Ugli as super adaptor)

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@MIT.EDU>.
Boris,
Don't apologize for wasting our time ;)  Ideas are always welcome,
especially when they're backed up with code as yours were.  At the same
time, be prepared to accept (and hopefully act upon) responses that say "go
read the f'ing archives and then come back to us" ;)

There's always room for a fresh set of eyes, so please continue to
contribute.

Yoav