Posted to users@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Niko-Zeng <ze...@apache.org> on 2023/08/28 03:06:48 UTC

🔔 Reminder: Just 1 Day to Go! ClearML + Apache DolphinScheduler Meetup Awaits!"

Dear DolphinScheduler Community~

We're on the edge of our seats with excitement! 🌟 Just 24 hours left for
our anticipated Meetup on ClearML + Apache DolphinScheduler.

Witness the magic of MLOps, delve into demos, and interact with our
esteemed speakers, Victor Sonck and Jieguang Zhou.

Limited spots remain. Ensure yours now by registering at
https://bit.ly/3YwKtux.

*Date:* August 29, 2023 | Time: 10:00 a.m. Eastern

Don't miss out on this chance to elevate your machine learning game.

Warm  Regards,

Hui Zeng | Community Manager
M: +86 18819063834

Apache DolphinScheduler Committer
zenghui@apache.org
https://twitter.com/Niko_Zeng

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality11&>
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality11&>
23/08/28
11:06:38

Re: 🔔 Reminder: Just 1 Day to Go! ClearML + Apache DolphinScheduler Meetup Awaits!"

Posted by David Zollo <da...@gmail.com>.
Good news, Niko, thank you for organizing meetup activity.

Best Regards

Apache DolphinScheduler PMC Chair & Apache SeaTunnel PMC member
David
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidzollo
Twitter: @WorkflowEasy

Posted by David Zollo <da...@gmail.com>.