Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2012/06/22 14:36:17 UTC

wiki - not allowed to create page

Hi,

I just wanted to create a page on our wiki at
http://wiki.apache.org/clerezza/ApacheLDTrack it says "You are not allowed
to edit this page.". Anybody has an idea why this is so?

Cheers,
Reto

Re: wiki - not allowed to create page

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 5:40 PM, Daniel Spicar
<da...@trialox.org> wrote:
> ...Well I didn't know until now that logged in users don't automatically have
> write access. I guess it has to do with the configuration Infra uses for
> preventing abuse (Spam etc.)....

Yes, that setting was changed recently after too many projects got
their wiki spammed.

-Bertrand

Re: wiki - not allowed to create page

Posted by Daniel Spicar <da...@trialox.org>.
Hi reto,

Well I didn't know until now that logged in users don't automatically have
write access. I guess it has to do with the configuration Infra uses for
preventing abuse (Spam etc.).

I added you to the Contributors Group. You should be able to edit pages now.

Best,
Daniel

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@gmuer.ch>.

Posted by Daniel Spicar <da...@trialox.org>.