Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by IKEBE Tomohiro <ik...@edge.co.jp> on 2003/01/28 13:32:43 UTC

Re: ap_unescape_url can't escape %uXXXX

I have written a little patch for libapreq which unescape
the %uXXXX style URI-escaped string.
the unescape algorithm is based on CGI.pm

--
IKEBE Tomohiro <ik...@edge.co.jp>

Re: Re[2]: ap_unescape_url can't escape %uXXXX

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.
Lee Goddard <ho...@LeeGoddard.com> writes:

> Any idea if/when that'll be incorporated to the distributions?
>
> I currently have to have a handler check every incoming request
> for failure, and then convert with Unicode::String ....

It'll likely go into the next libapreq-1.X release, and be
carried on to 2.X versions as well.  1.1 is now on its
way to becoming official (I don't know if it'll ever
appear on CPAN though), so there's nothing holding up further
progress on httpd-apreq.

--
Joe Schaefer

Re: Re[2]: ap_unescape_url can't escape %uXXXX

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.

Posted by Lee Goddard <ho...@LeeGoddard.com>.

Re[2]: ap_unescape_url can't escape %uXXXX

Posted by Lee Goddard <ho...@LeeGoddard.com>.