Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2009/09/29 07:12:06 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Create hbase-issues email list

Thanks Owen for running the vote.  It looks like infrastructure created the
list (it seems to work -- I can subscribe).

I do not seem to be able to change hbase jira to send email notifications
via the new mailing list  According to the JIRA manual there is supposed to
be a "Edit Configuration" for the "Mail Configuration" entry in the project
detail list but I don't have such an option.  Is this something you have
privileges for?

Thanks boss,
St.Ack