Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@babelobjects.com> on 2004/07/02 14:38:02 UTC

Portal, image map and cl:links

Hi,
I have a menu portlet that generates a menu from this kind of data :
    <folder href="Photo">
        <title>Test</title>
        <folderc href="Photo">
            <title>Test1</title>
            <bookmark doctype="photo" category="Photo"
emetteur="RCB">Link text 1</bookmark>
        </folderc>
        <folderc href="Photo">
            <title>Test2</title>
            <bookmark doctype="photo" category="Photo"
emetteur="RCB">Link text 2</bookmark>
        </folderc>
    </folder>

The doctype, category and emetteur are coplet attributes. I use cl:link
to make the links on the text between bookmark elements.

Now, I want to use image maps. It looks like it :
    <area shape="circle" coords="76,88,10"
href="portal?param1=val1&param2=val2">

I know I can use the bookmark feature, but I don't want because I want
an homogeneous behaviour with things above.

The problem is I don't know how to generate href attribute for the area
element with cl:link ? Is it possible ?

Thanks for your help.

--

Jean-Christophe Kermagoret